Monday, November 20, 2017

A busy week


This collection of photos shows my collection of quilts, books and journal quilts before I gave my talk on Saturday.


Quilt and smaller journal quilts.


Fabric books, newspaper article about the Moulton Crows showing their costumes this summer.


My bags of quilts waiting their turn to be shown and handed round. There are four rather full bags here.


This is the small collection of samples ready for the workshop during the afternoon. I was far to busy to take photos, unfortunately. Everyone was quiet and busily working away weaving fabric pieces I had prepared for them. They were such a lovely group to work with.


I did manage to get some knitting done too. The buttonside jumper, first shown here now has one completed sleeve with the second nearing completion. Hopefully I will manage to get that done this evening.

There was some sewing started, but since it is a gift for a friend I really cannot post that here just yet. I had hoped to get it finished during the week, but that proved impossible. I couldn't get started on the black and white challenge for NWCQ either. Perhaps next week?

No comments: