Sunday, July 19, 2009

Aargh!!!

Normality will resume as soon as possible. I hope.

My workroom is full of stuff from school, all waiting to be sorted and then put away.

I have a small piece of sewn work I really want to work on but I have no workspace free.

I sit perched on the edge of my chair with a small cabinet digging into my back - it awaits a new home. This keyboard is barely fitting onto the desk, which is also stuffed with bits and pieces.

Why the madness? Well, I have finished teaching full-time and all my school stuff needs to find a home here in my house. Eventually I shall sort it all out and get rid of anything not worth keeping. I intend to work as a supply teacher (relief teacher).

Perhaps tomorrow I shall have tidied enough to sew....................... please........................

No comments: