I finished the last two of my yellow fabrics - a deeper yellow/orange and a yellow/green. This is the first one. I added a lot more water this time.
The resulting fabric is lovely. ever so slightly stiff, but I just love the colours.
I kept on with using paper underneath.
The colours used for the yellow/green.
The result is just what I wanted. I have another project to complete before I can start putting the yellow set of the Journal Quilts together./ I have collected all the bits together, so I am almost ready to go.
This is the paper version. I can hardly wait to put some books together to use this patterned paper.
I overprinted the fabric I used in the last post. I used a second print block for the first one.
The second one was just using the same block. I shall use this fabric in my journal quilts.